These are my 'every meal' cookies, with a healthy twist. I eat them for every meal until they're gone. I think I'll be making some today!
Humble Kitchen Oatmeal Cookies
1 cup organic grass-fed butter
1 1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp himalayan salt
3 cups gluten-free oats
1-1 1/2 cup any combination of mix-ins:
(raisins, chocolate chips, shredded coconut, dried cranberries...etc.)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Beat softened butter and coconut sugar until creamy
3. Add eggs and vanilla and beat well
4. Add combined almond flour, baking soda and salt and mix well
5. Stir in mix-ins
6. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a parchment lined baking sheet
7. Bake 7-10 minutes until golden brown
Makes two dozen cookies...or for bar cookies bake for 25-30 min in a 13x9 baking pan.
Enjoy with a glass of raw milk!